It is a natural herbal formulation by Patanjali Ayurveda, available in the form of tablets.
Review of Divya Medha Vati’s extra power
I came across this medicine from a random website.
After reading a lot of reviews from other users, I got the tablets and tested them myself.
I found that it enhanced my sleep, and I got to bed on time without staying awake late at night.
I also woke up early and was feeling more focused and energetic due to this medicine.
Ingredients in Divya Medha Vati
The composition of each tablet of 500mg is
|Sl.NO||Name of ingredient||Quantity in wet & powder form|
|1||Bacopa monnieri||113.85mg & 37.47mg|
|2||Convolvulus pluricaulis||113.85mg & 37.47mg|
|5||Withania somnifera (ashwagandha)||56.77mg & 9.37mg|
|6||Celastrus paniculatus||56.77mg & 9.37mg|
Benefits of Divya Medha Vati
As per the company, it is helpful for
• As a brain tonic and
• Memory enhancer.
However, I think it has more uses, like in the case of
a) Abnormal heartbeat due to stress, anxiety, depression, and fear; this would work well.
b) Even if you get up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep due to excess thoughts, excitement, or fear, this would help you. You will have a sound sleep, and your mind will be calm and relaxed.
c) If you are under some form of mental stress due to the office or other politics, you will be relieved of negative thoughts and have a feeling of calmness.
d) You tend to eat well after taking this medicine. If you are anxious or depressed, you tend to eat less. This medicine relieves them, so you will eat more than what you eat with those symptoms.
Its dosage and how to take it
The medicine is available in tablet form, as shown above. So, one can swallow tablets with a glass of water.
- Start initially with one tablet twice a day, i.e., one in the morning before having food and one in the evening before having food.
- It works best when taken on an empty stomach.
- If you feel there is not a sufficient response, you can take two tablets twice a day.
- Also, if you feel sleepy after taking the tablet, try to avoid taking it during the day and take it only in the evenings.
Side effects of Divya Medha Vati
As per the company, there are no side effects. Further, unlike allopathic drugs, it does not specifically act on certain neurotransmitter receptors. So it is also not neurotoxic.
But I think there are some.
- You may feel depressed if you stop taking tablets. However, this will be only for a short while with a lack of energy, but this will go off after a day or two of stopping it. This is not the case with allopathic medicine given for depression or anxiety. If the medicine is stopped abruptly, one would have withdrawal symptoms.
- Further, the tablets have a pungent odor and spicy taste, which can be an unpleasant experience for some. So, chances of discontinuation occur.
- If you are suffering from insomnia, anxiety, or depression or are under extreme pressure due to office or business work, you can take the tablets of Divya Medha Vati as temporary relief.
- This will help you calm down your mind, decrease negative thoughts, enhance positive thoughts, give you confidence, and attain focus.
- It also lets you have a sound sleep so that you wake refreshed.
- You can take it as long as you need and stop once the stress is over.
Some Frequently Asked Questions on Divya medha vati extra power.
How long can I take Divya Medha Vati?
As per my experience, there is no steadfast rule to use medicine for a certain number of days, unlike allopathic medicines.
When taken, it starts to act in half an hour or more.
The effect stays for quite a long time, like up to 10 hours.
If you need to, you can repeat or give up. You can start again when you need it.
Unlike regular medicine, which takes days to show effect, this works quite quickly.
How Does Divya Medha Vati Work
Regular medicine acting on the mind works by acting on neurotransmitter receptors. But this medicine instead is a combination of herbs.
It works by bringing overall change in body chemistry. Therefore, it is not neurotoxic.
Does Divya Medha Vati work?
It works. As per my experience of testing it myself and on other family members, it works well. However, some of them do not get the desired results for insomnia. This could be due to problems like diabetes, etc. Still, taking 2 tablets at once instead of one may work.
How to take Divya medha vati
Take the tablets with a glass of water. If you find that the drug is less effective, take the tablets with a spoon of butter and water.