Divya Mukta Vati by Patanjali Ayurved is a natural herbal medicine for high blood pressure.
Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure exerted by the blood onto the arterial walls.
This BP, when elevated, can cause life-threatening problems if neglected.
BP increases because of anxiety, obesity, hardening of blood vessels, alcoholism, sedentary life, and other factors.
Since these are chronic conditions, hypertension can sometimes last for the lifetime of a patient.
Hence, the medicines have to be taken for an extended period.
In the allopathic system, there are four types of medication like the
- Calcium channel blockers
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors.
- Beta adrenergic blockers.
- But the above-mentioned medicines can cause abnormal side effects and a slight discontinuation of the medicines can lead to fatal strokes.
- So a person with high blood pressure will suffer from modern medicine and also also without any medicine.
To avoid this, one can rely on natural medicines for BP without any side effects; one such natural medicine is Divya Mukta Vati of Patanjali Ayurved.
- Myself being a pharmacist I have seen different medicines related to high blood pressure and their effects on individual patients.
- I can say most of the patients suffer from one or other serious side effects like swelling in the legs, chronic cough, headaches and more.
- When we tried this Divya Mukta Vati medicine on some of my family members, it was found to be very effective.
- It produced a stable blood pressure without any side effects.
Ingredients in Divya Mukta Vati
Divya Mukta Vati is made of natural ingredients available from specific plants.
|Sl.No||Ingredients||Quantity in mg|
|5||Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)||33.90|
|12||Mukta Pishti (pearl paste)||20.14|
The medication is available in tablet form, and one can take them with a glass of water.
- As per the label, one or two tablets twice a day on an empty stomach is advised.
- I would advise starting with one tablet a day besides continuing your regular medicine.
- Notice the effects on the body and any changes that happen with it.
- For some, there could be excess urination or breathing difficulty at night. This can be managed by the slow habituation of the medicine.
- This might be because of the homeostasis of the body to the regular medicine in use, which is disturbed by the new one.
- Once you feel comfortable, start taking twice and notice the changes.
- Over a period of two weeks, you may even discontinue modern medicine.
Also, during this process, monitor your blood pressure levels with that of the old readings and takes doctors’ help if needed.
Based on the ingredients, this medicine seems to work by
- Normalisizng heart rate
- Calming down the mind
- Promoting sleep
- Removing excess water (by enhanced urination in the beginning)
Unlike modern medicine, this medicine does not act on one particular organ or receptor in the body.
But, it tries to correct the system to a normal state.
Side effects and precautions to consider
- The only thing is initially some of them might suffer from adverse side effects which will subside within a day or two.
- Also the the patient will be able to decide the correct doses suitable for him by using for a week or more.
- For some even half of the tablet in a day will be quite sufficient. So, one should start with one or two tablets a day and then check for any issues.
- One has to monitor BP and then decide if they have to lower the dose or frequecny.
Frequently asked questions and answers.
Skipping the tablets is not risky, unlike modern medicine for hypertension. One can stop Divya Mukta tablets after prolonged usage. And restart if the BP rises again.
Mukta Vati cures hypertension, as per my observations. But, this is based on the cause of hypertension.
Initially, one must take this tablet with allopathic medicine for some time. Then slowly, you can discontinue allopathic medicine and rely only on Mukta Vati.
Also, keep monitoring your BP regularly.
It is true that some ayurvedic products have heavy metals that can be toxic.
Based on the ingredients listed on the label, there is no heavy metal in it.